Angling Spirit (organisers of the World Predator Classic, World Carp Classic, World Street Fishing events and the Angling Super Cup) will be staging a unique street fishing event on the 5 June 2021 on the River Moldau/Vltava in Prague: the World Street Fishing Prague will be linked directly to EFTTEX and be run in association with EFTTA.
What’s in it for me?
The purpose of the World Street Fishing Prague is to be the best media showcase to learn about:
- What EFTTA is
- What EFTTA does
- Who is involved in EFTTA
- How an event can be used as a dynamic successful and effective communication platform
- Best Practice catch and release angling
- Respect for the environment
- How pro staff can be effective in promoting a brand or products
The World Street Fishing Prague in a nutshell
Discover the World Street Fishing Prague created in association with EFTTA key features:
- Event limited to 40 individual anglers.
- A competition using a live leaderboard application with the length of the fish being used to calculate the points.
- A competition with 3 target species: perch, pike & trout.
- A competition fished from the shore using artificial baits (no live or dead baits allowed).
- An outdoor event run over 9 hours non stop, starting at 8.00 am.
- Heavily covered by on-site media.
- Prizes from the 1st place to the 10th place.
- Prizes for each of the biggest fish per selected species (3).
- The overall winner of the competition gains entry into the next World Street Fishing event final where they will be recognised as the EFTTA champions and will compete in the "Champion of Champions" category.
How do I join?
EFTTA members are being invited to:
- Enter 1 or 2 participants in the event.
- Provide items for the welcome bags (40 participants and 20 media expected).
- Provide prizes for the prize table 1st - 10th biggest of each of the 3 species.
The cost is €60 per angler and includes the fishing permits, a snack lunch and a delicious meal (drinks incl.) served at the prize-giving ceremony.
The World Street Fishing Prague is a showcase event so anglers entrants must be able to demonstrate that they have a significant online community they are engaging online with, that they are active on a regular basis and recognized as brand ambassadors.
All entries must be submitted as soon as possible and before the end of March 2021 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the entrant/angler full name, avatar name on social media (please specify platform with the corresponding avatar name), email, full contact details.
Successful entrants will receive a link in order to provide the social media platforms they would like to promote on the World Street Fishing Prague event hosted on the EFTTEX website.
The World Street Fishing Prague highlights
From the bank of the river to the event
The World Street Fishing Prague 'live' event will be visible throughout the day on a digital screen located into the EFTTEX exhibition venue.
More interaction, more exposure, more opportunities
Brands involved in the event will get enhanced visibility, the best way to promote their products towards an already engaged audience. The equipment and installation will allow live events broadcasting in perfect conditions. Please send us an email should you need to receive further technical information about further opportunities.