- Only members of the PRESS are allowed to film the exhibition. This means that they must be wearing a yellow lanyard with a black badge holder with the word “PRESS” written on the bottom.
- Please report to the Communications Officer Laura Bazile on your arrival and throughout the show. Laura can be found on the Press Stand (L12) or the Best New Product Awards Stand (L22). If she cannot be found there please go to the Organisers Office and they will be able to radio her. The Press stand is available to all Press members to relax, take advantage of the free food and beverages on offer.
- You are free to film the aisles and casting pool area.
- If filming exhibitors stands please ask permission of the personnel on the stand. If they do not allow it please accept their decision.
- The Best New Product Awards Stand (L22) is a major attraction for exhibitors and visitors to the show. You are allowed to film the stand and take photos.
- You may film the registration area at the exhibition. Please do not obstruct the entrance and exit doors.
- Please leave any heavy or bulky equipment/bags at the free cloakroom at the registration area.
- If you wish to interview any of the EFTTA/EFTTEX Team (EFTTA CEO, EFTTA President, EFTTA General Manager, EFTTEX Manager etc) please let me know and I will do my best to organize this.
- Please supply me with a copy of the edited filming or links to articles online for our records.
Membership & Communications Officer